Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hi and Welcome

Hi and welcome. First of all, for those who are reading this just after it's being posted, happy new year! I am a former reporter who is based in beirut and living with my wife. As evident, the name of this blog is Beirut Restaurant Reviews, yet sometimes I'll review restaurants outside Beirut, and I'll also review places that aren't restaurants, such as cafés, snack joints, the odd pub or two, and maybe even nightclubs.
I can't wait to explore and re-explore Lebanon's myriad available culinary delights with friends and family and to write about them for you. I hope you'll enjoy reading about them as much as I'll experience them.
Just a quick note about the methodology I'll be using for the reviews: I'll be making reservations under a pseudonym, or else showing up to the mentioned venues unannounced and will remain totally anonymous throughout the experience to produce each review. Also, I'll try to re-review each venue at least yearly. The opinions written in each review will be my opinion, sometimes along with the help of the opinions of third parties present with me during each meal.
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment